Monday 28 March 2011

Tanorexic Betty

Recently I gave the whole fake tan idea a whirl, I was off to a wedding and felt the need to up my effort and do a bit of self maintenance. Not being a regular user the obvious happened and I got a bit tan happy, end result left me looking a bit like an extra for The Only way is Essex, brilliant.

When discussing the tanning delights with an old university friend she was quick to remind me of my old tanning habits with photographic evidence to back up her point.

Ladies and gentlemen I am now sharing with you this imagery as a way of educating anyone that turns to the bottle- live and learn. Do enjoy my pain:



Lessons learnt-  two applications ARE enough and always remember to do the entire body including the face.

3 comments:

  1. I think you only look so dark because you're standing next to a bunch of ghosts! I would just be jealous of whatever exotic vacation I though you'd been on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, a noble gesture. Educating everyone else from your mistakes :)

    p.s. Yeah, some is his early stuff is superb. 'Ballad of me and my Friends' is still probably my favorite FT track. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...as one of the palest gingers on the face of the planet I would gladly trade your overly applied tan for the glory of my fish bellied whiteness. Deal?

    ReplyDelete