Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sex Texting??



This is a quick snippet to question- is sex texting the new ‘must do’ craze?

I have recently had a conversation in my office with a certain lady I will not name and shame (have learnt from my indiscreet ‘gravy gate’) about her recent saucy messaging habit with a guy she has dated once and is due to meet for a liaison. Being the obvious sweet and innocent girl (ahem) I have never undertaken such activities and thought this was an odd idea until, after a wider discussion, I found that many of my friends are partaking in this phenomenon and enjoying it.

Now I feel maybe this is where I have been going wrong- I need to spice things up with the aid of my blackberry (not physically). Obviously I first need some kind of target to try out my research so I am now on the spy for a suitable date/texter recipient to see if this theory will perk up my love life from the shambles that was 2010.

One friend, when I described this new project suggested I find a suitable man through the ‘can you kick it’ game.  When asked for specific game details turns out that you write ‘can you kick it’ into a text message and send out to made up numbers until you receive a ‘yes you can’ response. Apparently this could be a great opportunity to then introduce the dirty texting.

This however has many flaws:
1) It could be a woman- I know the love life has been less than successful over the past year but I’m not ready to turn to that quite yet
2) It may be a minor- enough said, I am not looking to get arrested for your entertainment
3) It could be an old/hairy/short man- I only want to turn on an attractive breed thank you very much

I think I will turn on the Betty B charm in person for this one, pull out all the stops- thumb wars, shoulder dance moves, the works.

I may however need some advice on how you get the err ball rolling on the texting side?!
Do I launch straight in all body parts and positions or do I go for the soft and subtle approach? Detailed/descriptive or mysterious/teasing? – This is all new territory for me, any tips welcomed!

Wish me luck

10 comments:

  1. I believe that Ashley Cole is always up for this. Why not get in touch with him...?!

    Rapunzel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm maybe Vernon Kay instead?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could go for the northern type Jason Manford?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I am right, it is the latest craze even all the celebs are doing it! I clearly need to give it a whirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish this was something I was good at- the guy I'm currently seeing seems immune to attempted sex texts (admittedly, I usually only send them when drunk) and I usually receive a reply the next day that says "How's your head today? Someone was pretty drunk last night.... x"

    Help!
    http://secretdiaryofamedicalstudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm so maybe not a successful activity for all then. I am not sure how good I will be at it when I finally find a contender but willing to give it a whirl, you know for research purposes!

    Keep at it I am sure you will break him eventually!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love doing this ... it is great when you havent had sex with the person ... but sorta stops after you do

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found a new adult sexting community and its great I tried it and really liked it

    ReplyDelete