Friday 18 February 2011

Best chat up line ever- honest


This is a very short post which isn’t really a true post but i thought my readers and fellow blogger's would enjoy this snippet.

On Friday evening while patiently waiting to be served in a London pub I recevied THE best chat up line ever. A rather vertically challenged guy with a line shaved in his brow stated:

‘’Your eyes just made me come in my pants.’’

Definition of charmer. I was so overwhelmed all I could muster together to say was

‘‘Do you want a tissue?!’’

My love life is getting a tad depressing. Please help.

10 comments:

  1. It's flattery in a way, not a nice way, granted, but flattery nonetheless. If a young lady approached me in a bar and informed me that my eyes... how shall I put this... had caused her underwear to become saturated, yes, I would back away slowly, but I'd be smiling on the inside.
    www.HarryTrident.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the full-on, snort of laughter coffee spat all over my laptop thing. That is priceless!

    Use this power carefully, Betty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha excellent! I wonder, really, how much thought went into that line or it just rolled of the tongue!
    I would have said... well at least we missed the dating and getting to know each other part out!

    I might try... no second thoughts; better not, not quite that desperate…YET!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please try this when you go out this weekend and let us know how you get on!

    Rapunzel x
    *Tales from the Tower*

    ReplyDelete
  6. L O L. oh wow... thats next level stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha i might give it a whirl! Have to give him credit for originality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I told a friend about this line the other day he suggested this as a response:
    'You should have told him to attend next weeks premature ejaculation meeting. It's at 8 o clock but usually a few come early. And no dress code- some just come in their pants!!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMFAO! In all honestly, I think I nearly pissed myself after reading this

    ReplyDelete
  10. my post or my friends comment Noel?!

    ReplyDelete