Friday 19 November 2010

Random question Friday- take 2



It is Friday already and I am still yet to write a proper blog story, apologies but get excited-it is the epic part of the week you all look forward to- random question Friday!

Today I pose the question- what are the top 5 odd things you have seen/heard about on the tube/general public transport? I hope this isn’t too biased on Londoners here.
Anyways here are mine- in no particular order (x factor style):

  • A woman eating a raw broccoli like it is an apple- spotted on the central line at Oxford Circus
  • A woman on a London bus eating pickles from a jar and then drinking the juice- I actually heaved and still do when rethinking of this moment
  • A man on the Bakerloo line appearing to read the metro line by line with his nose with his eyes very shut- a skill I personally wish I had
  • A woman by herself on the Victoria line in morning rush hour, dressed as a penguin.
  • A man walking a Ferret along the platform at Euston- dressed in matching leathers complete with studding- I don’t understand ferrets
London- I love you

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Fishy, I just need to work on getting people to read them now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once sat next to a woman on the bus who spent the whole time nursing a pineapple. When I say nursing it, I mean she was cradling it in her hands, not wapping out her tit and trying to make it latch on for a gobful of milk. Still weird, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha loving that comment Bamberio, made me snort very unattractively in my tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I was in London there was a man barefoot on the train!
    I'm back in the blogging game now and just catching up on yours! me gusta! x

    http://callherchanelgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha London never fails me!
    Excellent thank you for reading, will check out your bloggy also
    x

    ReplyDelete