Friday 26 November 2010

Random question Friday- Take 3


Time for random question Friday folks.
After much pondering and debate I am going with Top 5 embarrassing celebrity crushes you have had over the course of life!

Please do note I was an odd child with a large fringe, bob and huge pink glasses- one lens clear glass, one extra magnified- bog eye. I blame some of my choices on this.

Here we go:

  • Pat Sharpe- It was my dream to appear on that show. I also shed tears when he chopped off the signature mullet.
  • Cliff Richard- wrong in some many ways. I was also shamefully a big fan of his music and owned a Cliff Richard jumper which I wore to see him in concert-so cringey it hurts a bit.
  • Lovejoy- this isn’t too embarrassing, who can resist an antique dealer in a bomber jacket that also solves crime?
  • Dave Quinnan- A PC on The Bill- took a fair bit of time on Google to track this guy down.
  • Alf Stewart- My subconscious seems to be a fan if my dream is anything to go by- maybe my taste hasn’t got better with age.

7 comments:

  1. Fiona Bruce, Patrica Hewitt, Carol Vorderman, Barbara Windsor, Hazel Irvine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff is topping the male calendars sells for 2011 beating JLS and that justin bieber kid!

    Liz hurley, Carol Vorderman, susan kennedy (neighbors) Katie hill & Anthea Turner(blue peter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty B you will never fail to shock - Alf "Flamin Galah" Stewart is a top lad but not a crush and as for the others...hang your head in shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. About to commit social suicide here:

    Gareth Gates - I was a hormonal 14 year and I thought he was gorgeous! It ended after learning of his dalliance with the human bouncy castle a.k.a Jordan.

    Jason Donovan - As a child I wanted to be Kylie mingle so that explains that.

    Mick Jagger - old enough to be my Grandad, but there's something about him.

    Peter Andre - Another of Jordan's conquests (perhaps we have more in common than I think?). Should note that this was back in the mysterious girl days and isn't current. Actually, this still makes me cringe!

    I can't think of a fifth but there must be one!

    Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should point out I wanted to be Kylie minogue not mingle! Me and technology don't mix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Tashy sorry to break it to you but pretty certain Susan K bats for the other side in real life, maybe stick to you Blue Peter stars.

    Lisa- Gareth Gates?! Was it his stutter that enticed you (the stutter that miraculously disappeared as soon as fame hit)- Lovejoy, much better shout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have been...Well either that or the 4-4-2 hair formation! *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete