Friday 12 November 2010

Random question Friday


I am a fan of random questions (aren’t we all) and it is a slow Friday afternoon countdown until pub o’clock- this is the inspiration behind my latest blog which may in fact become a Friday series- Random question Friday- catchy.

Today the question put to me was who would be in your boat of life? This is an adaptation of my more sinister version who would be in your car of death! The details are 6 seats, 6 celebrities (you have a solo seat up front)- go.

Here are mine with reasoning behind the options:

  • Ben Lovett from Mumford and Sons (he is a beaut, plays the guitar and sings- entertaining in many ways on ze boat)
  • Peter Kay- standard (bit worried the boat might tip over though, may need to think about where to seat him strategically)
  • Amy Winehouse- she is after all my new BFF plus she is likely to have a bottle of vodka stashed  in her hair
  • Rolf Harris- he could draw comical pictures for us and provide backing noise for Benny
  • Delia Smith- she can whip us up some snacks
  • Barry Chuckle- everyone needs a Barry

1 comment:

  1. I have to say my 6 would

    George Michael- always up for a bit of fun
    Amy Winehouse - for the maddness
    Stephen Fry - To keep the conversation folowing
    Michael Buble - Love him
    Hugh Jackman - Need I say anymore
    Nick Knowles - So I could tip him over board

    ReplyDelete